We’re absolutely delighted that you are interested in serving as an Ambassador for CASA! Join us this year in celebrating and uplifting the #PowerofVoicesforChildren, by sharing your support for CASA with your friends, family, and community. Let’s raise $15,000 to help provide even more children and youth, who have been abused, neglected and abandoned, with the voice of a CASA advocate!
Share your story-
Everyone has a story to share. Whether you’re a supporter, a volunteer, or a donor of CASA, you have a story to share. Sharing your story will inspire people to support CASA as well.
Step 1: Create your Fundraising Profile-
- Visit our Amplify Austin page: https://www.amplifyatx.org/organizations/casacentex
- Click on the green “Fundraise” button below CASA’s cover photo.
- Create a log-in with your email address and a password. Then, access your fundraising profile by clicking on the link in the email Give Gab sent you.
Step 2: Customize your Profile-
- Organization: “CASA of Central Texas (Court Appointed Special Advocates)” should already be listed as the organization you wish to support.
- Tell your story: Next click on the blue “Toolkit” button, located under “Your Personal Fundraisers.” This is your opportunity, as an Ambassador for CASA, to share your own story. Ask yourself, why is CASA special to me? This year’s theme is “Power of Voices for Children.” Perhaps share a story about how someone impacted your life by speaking up for you. You may also make an appeal to potential donors by mentioning how this year CASA is aiming to raise $15,000 or how “5 donations of $20 will meet your personal goal of $100!”
- URL link: This can be your name or your own personalized fundraiser title. Here’s an example: https://www.amplifyatx.org/p2p/73969/jane-doe
- Add a photo: There are many pictures to choose from on our website or Facebook page. You can find CASA’s Facebook page by typing in ‘Casacentex’ in the search bar. Feel free to also use a picture of yourself. Follow this year’s “Power of Voices for Children” theme by uploading a picture of you dressed as a superhero or making a superhero pose.
- Upload a video: In addition to uploading a photo, you can record and upload a video of yourself sharing your support for CASA or upload a video created by CASA here- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnEFnnAbmgI
- Fundraiser goal: We suggest a minimum of $100 for your personal goal, but ultimately we encourage you to set a goal that’s realistic for you. To put it into perspective, if 10 friends donated $10 each, you would not only reach your goal, but numerous abused and neglected children would be provided with the voice of a CASA volunteer for one month!
- Save your changes: After clicking “Save Changes,” you can view the changes you made to your profile by clicking “Dashboard” in the top right corner and then clicking on the orange “View” button, located under “Your Personal Fundraisers.” Now, you’re ready to go!
Please don’t hesitate to contact CASA, if you have any questions at all. You can email email@example.com or call at 512-392-3578 Ext.121.
Step 3: Promote your Fundraising Campaign-
- Promote, promote, promote: Share your fundraising campaign with your network. A personal message asking for support from your friends and family goes a long way. Posting on social media is a great way to raise awareness and funds, after emailing, making phone calls, and sending text messages. It’s also a great way to update people on the progress that you’re making as you fundraise.
- Remember: When reaching out to your network, make sure to include a link to your own personal fundraiser page and provide a brief explanation of CASA’s work- Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) of Central Texas envisions a world where every child thrives in a safe, stable and loving home. CASA advocates for abused and neglected children in the courts, schools, and child welfare system by training and supporting community volunteers. Don’t forget to mention how people can also schedule their donations ahead of Amplify Austin Day, which will begin at 6:00pm Thursday, February 28 and end at 6:00pm Friday, March 1. However, they will not be charged until Amplify Austin Day.
- Helpful tips: According to Give Gab, a few successful actions fundraisers can take is being the first to donate to your fundraiser, providing updates to your supporters and always, always thanking your supporters.
Here is a sample message for your friends, family, and community:
Amplify Austin Day is coming up soon! If you’re not familiar, Amplify Austin is a city-wide 24-hour online giving campaign for local non-profits. I’m thrilled to support Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) of Central Texas and hope you’ll join me. The money raised will go directly towards helping children and youth who have been abused, neglected and abandoned.
I’m aiming to raise $100 in 24 hours from 6:00pm Thursday, February 28 to 6:00pm Friday, March 1. If I can get 5 friends to donate $20 each, I will reach my goal! I want to celebrate and uplift the Power of Voices for Children who have been abused, neglected and abandoned. I hope you’ll support me, and more importantly, the children by making a gift to my fundraising page. Donate in advance and join in on the celebration here: https://www.amplifyatx.org/p2p/73969/jane-doe
Don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions. Thank you so much!
Let’s get #PowerofVoicesforChildren trending across all platforms!
Make sure to “like” us and share our Amplify posts on the big day. Please use the hashtags #PowerofVoicesforChildren and #AmplifyATX when you post! You can also create your own hashtag.
I’m so proud to support @Casacentex through #AmplifyATX! Visit https://www.amplifyatx.org/organizations/casacentex to learn more about helping children and youth who have been abused, neglected and abandoned in our community. Please join me in celebrating and uplifting the #PowerofVoicesforChildren!
This #AmplifyATX year, I’ve decided to become an Ambassador for @Casacentex! I’ve started my own fundraising page to help CASA raise $15,000 that will go towards helping children and youth who have been abused, neglected and abandoned. Please join me in celebrating and uplifting the #PowerofVoicesforChildren in our community by donating here- https://www.amplifyatx.org/p2p/73969/jane-doe
Feel free to retweet CASA, but remember to use the hashtags #PowerofVoicesforChildren and #AmplifyATX. If you’re an Ambassador for CASA, a personal message will go a long way.
Thrilled to support @CASACentex this #AmplifyATX year! Give back to our community today and preschedule your gift here: https://www.amplifyatx.org/p2p/73969/jane-doe #PowerofVoicesforChildren
Please help me reach my goal to celebrate and uplift the #PowerofVoicesforChildren with @CASACentex! I just need 10 friends to give $10 each before 6pm today in order to reach my $100 goal. You can help here: https://www.amplifyatx.org/p2p/73969/jane-doe #AmplifyATX
Only a few hours left to celebrate and uplift the #PowerofVoicesforChildren! Help @CASACentex reach their $15K goal before 6:00pm today! Donate here: https://www.amplifyatx.org/p2p/73969/jane-doe #AmplifyATX
Share some photos of your experiences with CASA (i.e. volunteering, attending our fundraisers, etc.) or use photos from our Facebook page! Don’t forget to include the hashtags #PowerofVociesforChildren and #AmplifyATX when you post.
Having served as a CASA volunteer for six years, I have seen first-hand how important it is to provide a voice for children who have been abused or neglected. This #AmplifyATX year, I am proud to celebrate and uplift the #PowerofVoicesforChildren with @casacentex. If 10 people donate $10 each, I will reach my personal goal of $100. Join me by donating here: https://www.amplifyatx.org/p2p/73969/jane-doe
I have been a long supporter of @casacentex and this #AmplifyATX year, I have decided to become an Ambassador for CASA! I’ve started my own fundraising page to partner with them and help them raise $15,000 that will go towards helping children and youth who have been abused, neglected and abandoned. If you would like join me in celebrating and uplifting the #PowerofVoicesforChildren in our community, please donate here: https://www.amplifyatx.org/p2p/73969/jane-doe