Sell your property with
Classen Realty Group,
- Classen Realty Group connects, consults, and works with the Client to sell their property directly. CRL signs and negotiates a listing agreement with the property owner to sell their property (average commission is 6% of the sales price, which is then split 50/50 with the Buyer’s Agent).
- Once the property sells, the title company disburses the commission to the Buyer’s Broker and will disburse Classen Realty Group’s portion directly to CASA.
- Classen Realty Group doesn’t make a dime and is limited to spending $2,000 on marketing, if additional marketing is required by Client, then that cost would be taken off the commission, no mark up.
- The sales price limit is capped at $1,500,000. So, if a property sells for $1,500,000 with a 6% commission, the 3% commission that CASA receives will be $45,000 ($1.5M x 3%). If the property sells for MORE than $1.5 M, so $2,000,000 for example, CRG would only make a commission on the difference in Sales Price ($500,000 difference x 3%) in this example and CASA would keep $45,000.
- If more than one contact/listing agreement is made from CASA, then CRG will donate the LARGER transaction. The second contact/transaction we will donate 20%, the third contact/transaction we will donate 10%, anything after that, would start saving for the next CASA golf tournament sponsorship.
- Offer valid from now until the end of 2022.
READY TO GET IN TOUCH WITH CLASSEN REALTY GROUP?
JUST SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING REFERRAL FORM TO OUR DIRECTOR OF DEVELOPMENT,